Rooting DC is made possible by the many people who generously donate their time to ensure a welcoming and streamlined experience for attendees.
There are a variety of Rooting DC volunteer roles depending on your availability and interests. Please read below for more information:
- Set Up Volunteers support setting up the conference's info fair and workshop rooms starting at 7:00 AM. Some light manual labor including setting up tables and moving furniture will be required during this volunteer shift.
- Registration Volunteers check in pre-registered attendees and register walk-in attendees throughout the day. Registration Volunteers must have a smartphone and be willing to use and download the free Eventbrite Neon App.
- Workshop Runners help presenters manage their workshop attendance, technology/presentation, and classroom cleanliness.
- Hall Monitors support directing attendees to various workshops and events on the 1st and 2nd floors.
- Info Fair Breakdown volunteers support cleaning up the conference's info fair in the afternoon. Some light manual labor including breaking down tables and moving furniture will be required during this volunteer shift.
Questions? Contact the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 202-601-9200 ext. 211.
One of the things that makes Rooting DC so special is that it is entirely free to attendees. We offer this event at no charge in order to eliminate financial barriers that may prevent attendees from learning and sharing knowledge of how to preserve and strengthen our personal and public health.
Sponsors for Rooting DC make this event possible. Consider showing support for this event through one of the following sponsorship opportunities:
Seed Level – $1000
Mention in the program and website
Harvest Level – $5000
Logo on the program and
Please contact Kate Lee for more information
Donate anywhere from $10 to $100, or as much as you want! A gift of $25 covers the cost of attendance for you and two additional community members! Help us keep Rooting DC FREE!
All sponsorship levels are tax deductible. Deadline for sponsorship commitment is February 1, 2018. Contact Kate Lee, Rooting DC Event Coordinator, for more details.